A collection of agricultural and orchard machinery and equipment and domestic items.
"Collecting the past to preserve for the future". The Museum building was originally a General Store and Residence built in 1905. Household items are displayed in the residence and wash house as they would have been used in years gone by. Other buildings at the Museum include Blacksmith Shop, Machinery Shed, Mud Brick Dairy, General Store, Log Hut and Shearing Shed. Each year in April, "Heritage Day" is held where working demonstrations of old skills take place.
Open the 2nd Sunday of each month or by appointment.